- Xinshu Dong, Sumeet Jauhar, William G. Temple, Binbin Chen, Zbigniew Kalbarczyk, William H. Sanders, Nils Ole Tippenhauer and David M. Nicol
The Right Tool for the Job: a Case for Common Input Scenarios for Security Assessment
in The Third International Workshop on Graphical Models for Security Lisbon (GraMSec’16), with 29th IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium (CSF’16), June 2016.
- Yuda Zhao, Haifeng Yu and Binbin Chen
Near-Optimal Communication-Time Tradeoff in Fault-Tolerant Computation of Aggregate Functions
Distributed Computing, Volume 29, Issue 1, pp. 17-38, Feb 2016.
- Ziling Zhou, Binbin Chen, and Haifeng Yu
Understanding RFID Counting Protocols
IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (ToN), Volume 24, Issue 1, pp. 312-327, Feb 2016.
- Girisha De Silva, Binbin Chen, and Mun Choon Chan
Collaborative Cellular Tail Energy Reduction: Feasibility and Fairness
In Proceedings of The 17th International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking (ICDCN’16)
Singapore, January 2016 [Awarded Best Paper, Networking Track]
- Sumeet Jauhar, Binbin Chen, William G. Temple, Xinshu Dong, Zbigniew Kalbarczyk, William H. Sanders, and David M. Nicol
Model-Based Cybersecurity Assessment with NESCOR Smart Grid Failure Scenarios
in Proceedings of the IEEE Pacific Rim International Symposium on Dependable Computing (PRDC’15, industry track), November 2015.
- Binbin Chen, Christoph Schmittner, Zhendong Ma, William G. Temple, Xinshu Dong, Douglas L. Jones, and William H. Sanders
Security Analysis of Urban Railway Systems: The Need for a Cyber-Physical Perspective
in Proceedings of the 2nd International workshop on the Integration of Safety and Security Engineering (ISSE’15), with International conference on computer safety, reliability & security (Safecomp’15), September 2015.
- Binbin Chen
Invited Paper: Integrative Security Assessment of Cyber-Physical Systems
12th IEEE Asia Pacific Wireless Communications Symposium (IEEE VTS APWCS’15), Aug. 2015.
- Xinshu Dong, Hui Lin, Rui Tan, Ravishankar K. Iyer, Zbigniew Kalbarczyk, Software-Defined Networking for Smart Grid Resilience: Opportunities and Challenges (position paper), In Proceedings of the 1st Cyber-Physical System Security Workshop (CPSS ’15), Singapore, April 2015.
- Yaoqi Jia, Yue Chen, Xinshu Dong, Prateek Saxena, Jian Mao, Zhenkai Liang, Man-in-the-Browser-Cache: Persisting HTTPS Attacks via Browser Cache Poisoning, Computers & Security, 55, 62-80